About This Item
- Perfect as a portable power solution for travel trailers or a backup power source at home
- 3,600 running watts, 4,650 peak watts (gasoline); 3,240 running watts, 4,180 peak watts (propane)
- Runs for up to 13.5 hours on a 4 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge; up to 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with key fob and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit
- Weighing 109 lb. with as low as 68 dBA operating volume
- (1) 120-Volt duplex household outlets, (1) L5-30R, and (1) TT-30R RV Ready receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor
proposition 65 reasons:Certain components in this product and its related accessories contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Certain components in this product and its related accessories contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Explore this item
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides